Monday, March 16, 2009

Finished Product






Jason has worked VERY hard on the living room and got it all finished! He painted, ripped out carpet and tile, put down laminate and cleaned up. His knees are killing him. I let him have the weekend off since it was his birthday. today he will be painting the office area. I think he has plans to go fishing on Wednesday. He DESERVES it. We bought furniture from our dear friends Rhea and Jim and we are in love with it. Thank you! I feel like we are in a new home. Feel free to stop by and check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! It looks so nice and new. You did an awesome job Jason. What nice friends you have.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the way up! I love it! Way to go Jason!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks so nice. I like the furniture on the dark wood. It's gotta be nice having a handy man around the house. You're a pretty lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful, looks like a new hous! Good job Jason!!!! Nice to have a handy man around. Furniture looks like new!
    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am coming up to see it! HAHA... THOSE FLOORS ARE AWESOME! Is Jason for hire? I love how dark the floors are...love the furniture... love it all! Darling!!!

    ReplyDelete